Monday, February 28, 2011

Commenting

I've had quite a few people in the last few months tell me that haven't been able to leave comments - which makes me sad as I would love to hear all of your thoughts (positive or negative) on my ramblings.  So, here is the short of it:

1) If you have a gmail account, make sure that you are signed via the top right menu's "Sign In" link.

2) Click on the "Comments" link in the appropriate post.

3) From the drop down menu, either select your account (google [gmail], wordpress, etc.) OR select either Name/URL or Anonymous.

If you chose an account (i.e. google), and you're logged in, you'll automatically see your info in the drop down.

If you chose Name/URL, you can input just your name without having to input a URL.

If you chose Anonymous, then I would love it if you would include in your comment your name.

I hope I see some new comments popping up soon - and if you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at stormysmith07@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment